Need a Friend of the Beer League Topic

The Beer League is entering its 2009-10 season and we're short one owner who had to leave after 45 seasons with the league.

We only have a few seasons left before the league ends with the 2015-16 season.

We need a caretaker to push this open team to the end. I'll provide the gift certificates to keep the team going.

Who's feeling charitable enough to help the league which invented the Progressive Format at WIS to get to the end of its second go around.
9/26/2017 1:12 PM
I’d be willing to fill in if you still need somebody. I don’t have very much experience but I’d be happy to help.
9/28/2017 1:10 AM
We still need one owner to help us out.
9/29/2017 9:08 PM
If you still need a caretaker and would consider a former owner (as well as a huge fan of the Neighbor League) please let me know.
9/30/2017 6:48 PM
We are full. Thanks for the offers of help.
9/30/2017 10:18 PM
Need a Friend of the Beer League Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.