Hey now! We are a 20 team league (4 x 5 team divisions) entering its 40th season! We need two replacement owners going into the 1940/2000 draft. Standard rules - though note that we do not have a DH (league has never had one). I took over as commish around 30/80 season, and owners are a pretty good group. If you are interested, I can send more information.
Needed owners are for:
New York Yankees - 87 - 75 record, 2nd in AL East. Draft #13
Blissfield Bliss - 78-84 record, 4th in AL West. Draft #9
Looks like NY Yankees are taken, so we need a replacement owner for Bliss team.
Note, you can change team name and stadium, but we use just one stadium instance per league. Team plays in West division, so preferably a West to Midwest stadium. I can advise if you want to leave Safeco (I've been there though and its a beautiful stadium).
Site mail any interest!
7/29/2018 7:17 AM (edited)