Need 1 for 1952 Progressive(taken) Topic

We need someone to take over Boston. They are rebuilding and had the 3rd pick in 1952 draft. We are about to start the 1952 season. Its a standard league except we use scrub players to fill out our lineups . This enables us to have 16 teams in this time period. Also have a tiered win floor to prevent tanking.
If interested, let me know.

Boston Red Sox -

C - Bill Sarni, Sal Yvars, Joe Rossi
1B - Luke Easter
2B -
3B -Bobby Thompson
SS - Roy Smalley, Willy Miranda
OF - Peanuts Lowery, Sid Gordon, Clyde Vollmer, Roy Sievers
IR- Frank Thomas OF, Tom Poholsky P


P- Harvey Haddix (1.03) ,Gerry Staley, Dave Koslo,
Joe Presko, art houttman, STeve Ridzik
8/25/2018 11:46 PM
I sent Charlie some questions that I need answered, but I believe I'll take this team
8/28/2018 5:16 PM
taken
8/28/2018 9:16 PM
Need 1 for 1952 Progressive(taken) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.