PLAY THE HAND DEALT 30/30 IN FULL Thanks Topic

RF - I guarantee I will enter 2 teams on 11/5.
In the meantime I'd like to pick my two divisions, if that is not a problem.
I'll take the NLC and ALW. gracias Felix
10/30/2019 8:39 AM
Copied and Pasted from: Private Forum for this league.
Posts: 731 (2)
Hall of Famer
I would like NL East and AL East if possible
10/30/2019 12:53 PM
Posts: 731 (2)
Hall of Famer
If I am understanding right, the steal twist and draft is like it was in the Billionaire League. The difference is twist order is determined by whatever is stated for that season. 1 twist per team and twisted players are protected through season 5. Season 6 starts steal and order is based on your record in season 5. Each year you only have your twists and get new AAA players
10/30/2019 7:19 PM
Posts: 4312 (3)
Hall of Famer
Hi Randy, YES!
Difference is: Protect / Steal / Draft rounds don't start until Season 6 - SO, No reason to protect,
..................you can't lose any of your 1ST ( 5 ) TWISTS - UNTIL Season 6
Twist starts during the Season 1 / Season 2 break and it will be ( 1 ) of :
ANY of YOUR SEASON 1 - AAA players - SO, During the 162 game Season 1 is the time you will have to
....................decide which AAA guy your twisting for 15 seasons.
The interesting part I'm looking forward to is if 60 / 20 WAA AAA with REAL NAMES IS:
actually the players real names, so we don't have to figure out who they are.
THAT would suck.

Each year you only have your twists and get new AAA players
Again YES!
Each season you will add 1 twisted player - OR - MLB player as I'm calling them
Each season we will all get NEW AAA.
AAA Season / Category Chart
WAY ABOVE AVERAGE....Season 1 & 10 & 11
BELOW AVERAGE............Season 2 & 9 & 12
AVERAGE.........................Season 3 & 8 & 13
ABOVE AVERAGE.............Season 4 & 7 & 14
RANDOM...........................Season 5 & 6 Final season 15

AND OF COURSE, we will each Download the Twisted guy ( s ) after each season break - NO CLONES
10/30/2019 7:42 PM

We are @ 18/30 teams entered into THM 61804
.....................................................................20 / 30 teams have picked divisions
.......................................................Founder RF gets last 2 divisions 22 / 30
...........................We need only 8 more teams.
10/30/2019 7:48 PM (edited)
For season 2 we will have the twisted player to use from season 1 correct?
He is already protected because there is no steal round until season 6 correct?
I twist John Clarkson. There are no clones that means no one else can use John Clarkson even as a AAA player correct?
In other words there will be 30 players, 1 from each team, that can't be used correct?
Will the AAA players we get from WIS, already have the clones removed?
or as Randy asks will we have a list?
Same questions pretty much just asked the way my small brain works.
Gonzo
10/31/2019 10:16 AM
Randy and Felix thanks for your questions.
It's always better to make 100% sure of what your doing, instead of guessing.

QUESTION: Will the AAA players we get from WIS, already have the clones removed?
................................................or as Randy asks will we have a list?

ANSWER: I don't know.
I will have 2 alphabetical player twisted lists. 1 - Position players & 1 - Pitchers
...............If,............ WIS does not remove the clones automatically from the AAA.
Player [ Alphabetically] - Owner/Team that twisted a AAA to MLB

SO, Yes, there will be ( 30 ) players on the combined lists heading into Season 2
and then ( 60 ) players heading into Season 3
ETC.
UNLESS - SIM programming does it automatically ( I hope )
10/31/2019 2:51 PM
I know exactly what you mean Randy, I get scared when I start to understand my own ideas.
picking players for roster - will be scrubs only. Maximum $ 1,600,000 BUT, Try to keep them under $ 1M
This will help you, if you make it to the T. O. C.
You won't get placed with a $ 255 M team and get knocked out in 3 games.

We are at 22 / 30
Gonzo has comitted to 2 teams on 11 / 5 = 24 /30
and
We actually have more than enough " INTERESTED " owners to put us over 30
If even 25% of them decide to join.
Need 6 more teams.
11/1/2019 7:13 AM
11/1/2019 7:16 AM
-----Original Message-----
From: bheid408
To: retiredfart
Sent: 11/2/2019 2:06:00 PM
Subject: RE: Your IN Sir - bheid408

I think I got it.
I'll take a team in both East divisions.
bheid408
11/2/2019 7:20 PM
We are at 24 / 30
Gonzo has comitted to 2 teams on 11 / 5 = 26 /30
SO, We need 4 more teams.
11/3/2019 6:01 AM
I’ll take 2 teams
11/3/2019 9:25 AM
NLC and ALC both
11/3/2019 9:48 AM

THM 61804 - 28/30 teams filled - Need 2 - We have { 1 } NL OR AL spot open for a single team owner & We have { 1 } NL & AL spot open for a { 2 } team owner
11/3/2019 7:45 PM (edited)

PLAY THE HAND DEALT 30/30 IN FULL Thanks

11/4/2019 6:36 AM
◂ Prev 12
PLAY THE HAND DEALT 30/30 IN FULL Thanks Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.