19-20 player seasons Topic

I'll be curious to see whether minutes played are increased artificially to "normalize" this shortened regular season. Presumably D ratings will increase for a few players. Otherwise, I'm a bit underwhelmed by the 19-20 player seasons. Some nice morsels for progressive leagues, but I don't see any seismic implications for draft leagues so far.
8/19/2020 3:07 AM
Posted by longtallbrad on 8/19/2020 3:07:00 AM (view original):
I'll be curious to see whether minutes played are increased artificially to "normalize" this shortened regular season. Presumably D ratings will increase for a few players. Otherwise, I'm a bit underwhelmed by the 19-20 player seasons. Some nice morsels for progressive leagues, but I don't see any seismic implications for draft leagues so far.
minutes have already been increased just like the strike shortened season.

Once Giannis gets boosted to 90 defense for 1st team all defense, that's going to be one of the sickest seasons in the sim value wise. It already is, actually.

There are actually a ton of great value seasons there. Look beyond the starting lineup of an ODL or Funk52 squad and look at some of the great value you can have off the bench.
8/19/2020 3:54 AM
19-20 player seasons Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.