New PA Guidelines Topic

You all know that I wouldn't vote for any current Democrat, even if he was my brother, as I can't stand what a growing number of people within that Party stand for. However, I must applaud Democratic PA Governor Wolf for his new, strict limitations. Why? Because (as frequently illustrated in these Forums) people are selfish SOBs who refuse to follow protocols. Walking through Target yesterday, there was a man about 35 wearing his mask down around his neck. He had two little girls with him, who had no masks at all. The guy showed no concern for his life, the life of his daughters, or the lives of anyone else. This is just one example. See such things every single day. I do truly feel terrible for businesses that are struggling or closing, but that is the fault of their fellow Americans' fault, not the fault of any Government person, on either side, at any level..

https://www.governor.pa.gov/newsroom/gov-wolf-sec-of-health-announce-new-protective-mitigation-efforts-to-put-pennsylvania-on-pause-through-early-january/
12/11/2020 1:47 PM
i call them vikings

the chicago school

everything is competition

if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger

which a thousand years ago but now we have medicine

a thousand years ago a doctor said wear pants and shoes

a thousand years later a doctor says wear a mask and don't congregate

vikings

old school bald ball kilt wearers forever

12/11/2020 2:03 PM
Wolf took the Federal money for covid relief and used it to pay off his State debts. JERK
12/11/2020 4:12 PM
Actually that is not correct. The wolf has saved half the money pending more relief money concerned about spending it all and getting no more relief.

oh what a relief it is.
12/11/2020 4:43 PM
Posted by DougOut on 12/11/2020 4:12:00 PM (view original):
Wolf took the Federal money for covid relief and used it to pay off his State debts. JERK
Not true Doug. Don't lower yourself to the level of many others around here.
12/11/2020 6:47 PM
Hi all3. That's what I heard on the radio today. I just found this article:

Spotlight PA is an independent, non-partisan newsroom powered by The Philadelphia Inquirer in partnership with PennLive/The Patriot-News, TribLIVE/Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, and WITF Public Media. Sign up for our free newsletters.

HARRISBURG — Against the pleas of restaurant owners, service providers, and other industries, the legislature is moving forward with a plan to use all $1.3 billion in remaining coronavirus relief aid to pay for the state budget.

12/11/2020 6:54 PM
Posted by DougOut on 12/11/2020 6:55:00 PM (view original):
Hi all3. That's what I heard on the radio today. I just found this article:

Spotlight PA is an independent, non-partisan newsroom powered by The Philadelphia Inquirer in partnership with PennLive/The Patriot-News, TribLIVE/Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, and WITF Public Media. Sign up for our free newsletters.

HARRISBURG — Against the pleas of restaurant owners, service providers, and other industries, the legislature is moving forward with a plan to use all $1.3 billion in remaining coronavirus relief aid to pay for the state budget.

"The funds would go to agencies including the Department of Corrections, Pennsylvania State Police, and the Department of Health, a spokesperson for the Republican chair of the House Appropriations Committee told Spotlight PA."

They're literally paying for prisons and police
LMAOOO
12/11/2020 7:12 PM
The money was for small business period. End of story.
12/11/2020 7:28 PM
Blame it on the Republican legislature then.
12/11/2020 7:32 PM
Posted by DougOut on 12/11/2020 7:28:00 PM (view original):
Why don't you support police funding, Doug? Do you want to defund the police?
12/11/2020 7:33 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/11/2020 6:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 12/11/2020 4:12:00 PM (view original):
Not true Doug. Don't lower yourself to the level of many others around here.
I have no objection at all with doug calling the wolf a jerk.
it is issue oriented and he has a passion.
right or wrong I never have a problem with that and neither should you.
12/11/2020 7:39 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/11/2020 7:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 12/11/2020 7:28:00 PM (view original):
Why don't you support police funding, Doug? Do you want to defund the police?
I support funding, not theft. Where's a policeman when you need one?
12/11/2020 7:48 PM
I'm sorry I Called Wolf a jerk.

I didn't want to swear.

12/11/2020 7:49 PM
Nothing written in any Philadelphia paper is independant or non-partisan.

12/11/2020 10:21 PM
New PA Guidelines Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.