We are currently in the middle of season 2 and have an owner who won't be returning. His team is very competitive, currently in 2nd place with a 68-39 record. I will post his roster below.
Our league concept is pretty simple.....each year, four randomly determined seasons will be chosen to create a rookie draft pool. As players get drafted, they progress throughout their career until either they retire or drop out of the league due to lack of use.
Each team maintains a roster of up to 35 players....25 active players + 10 real life players who are designated as AAA. No requirement to use any or all of AAA, that is up to each owner. Any fake AAA players generated by the system cannot be used. Also note that players who drop out of the database for 1 or more seasons can be protected via IR.
Rookie Pools so far:
- Season 1 = 1885, 1945, 1965, 1995
- Season 2 = 1916, 1926, 1996, 2006
- Season 3 = 1927, 1957, 1967, 1987 (these are the rookies in the upcoming draft)
- Season 4+ = TBD
Please post here if interested in taking over the team. After entering your team, I will send you a GC to cover the cost for season one. Also, feel free to post any questions you might have and I'll try to answer them the best I can.
2/17/2021 2:50 PM (edited)