I've heard from most of the owners, and on the start of the draft, it seems that everyone is ok with Tuesday. I will post a draft thread before then and we can get going off the clock early.
Regarding positions, everyone seems to be in agreement that we need the flexibility to use players out of position. I'm ok with that, and considering the quality of owners we have signed up, I'm not going to enforce any specific rules about it. Instead I will ask that everyone use out of position players in a reasonable way. What is reasonable you might ask? Well, as I've said before, using anyone at 1B is pretty safe. Sticking someone in LF is usually alright as well. Moving third basemen over to shortstop or second usually isn't too bad, nor is moving shortstops over to 2B. The only kinds of things I want to avoid is an owner putting a player somewhere they have no business being just for the sake of getting their bat into the lineup. Playing any non-catcher behind the plate is usually a disaster, as is, say, playing a 1B at SS. I remember one league where an owner used a DH who was unrated at any position at 2B, and the player had something like 200 errors on the season. That kind of stunt hurts the integrity of the league. So just use good judgment and we should be alright. If after season one we think there needs to be some specific rules put into place, we'll discuss it then, but for now I think we'll leave it up to each other.