I'm looking to join my 1st Progressive Topic

Not interested in grating limitations on playing time such as single season single team lack of IP for example. I don't mind a math puzzle or getting my arse kicked while I kick the tires, but I also want it to appeal to my senses of baseball fun.

Site-mail me anything that might be open and a copy of your rules/constitution, thanx -
3/7/2022 3:36 PM
Posted by Mwett on 3/7/2022 3:36:00 PM (view original):
Not interested in grating limitations on playing time such as single season single team lack of IP for example. I don't mind a math puzzle or getting my arse kicked while I kick the tires, but I also want it to appeal to my senses of baseball fun.

Site-mail me anything that might be open and a copy of your rules/constitution, thanx -
I think you will enjoy Progressive Leagues.
It is the way to go in MLB. More like a real baseball campaign with general manager duties in addition to managing so way more fun.

The new progressive leagues are publicly announced in this thread of Progressive Leagues. You need to periodically check here.
3/7/2022 4:02 PM
In fact, there are 3 brand new Prog Leagues that are not filled being advertised here.
3/7/2022 4:22 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 3/7/2022 4:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Mwett on 3/7/2022 3:36:00 PM (view original):
Not interested in grating limitations on playing time such as single season single team lack of IP for example. I don't mind a math puzzle or getting my arse kicked while I kick the tires, but I also want it to appeal to my senses of baseball fun.

Site-mail me anything that might be open and a copy of your rules/constitution, thanx -
I think you will enjoy Progressive Leagues.
It is the way to go in MLB. More like a real baseball campaign with general manager duties in addition to managing so way more fun.

The new progressive leagues are publicly announced in this thread of Progressive Leagues. You need to periodically check here.
There’s an opening in the 1978 Jubilee Progressive League. They are looking for an owner for the Angels team. Take a look at the rules, it’s a fun league. I do have a list of potential keepers if you are interested.
3/7/2022 6:06 PM
Think about the era you want to play in. I love the early era of the MLB. Take your time deciding a league to join, then plan to stay long term. Building a winner slowly is the best part of progressives.
3/8/2022 2:11 AM
I'm looking to join my 1st Progressive Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.