1981 Jubilee Progressive - FULL Topic

Come claim your spot in this unique progressive!
11/1/2022 2:02 PM
We'll be finishing the 1980 regular season on Tuesday - now's the perfect time to choose your team and prepare for 1981!
11/3/2022 12:27 PM
I will take the last team and let you know very shortly which one it will be.
11/3/2022 11:16 PM
Posted by big_dowg on 11/3/2022 11:16:00 PM (view original):
I will take the last team and let you know very shortly which one it will be.
Thanks, big_dowg! I'm sending you a sitemail.
11/3/2022 11:46 PM
◂ Prev 12
1981 Jubilee Progressive - FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.