Random Year Progressive = Full Topic

We are at the end of season 14 of this unique 16 team league. Each season I draw 20 seasons from the WIS database and everyone picks 1 season from those 20 drawn to select rookies from.

Looking for an owner to take over the team listed below. The players will advance to their next available season as the seasons listed are for their current season. This team is also up next in the draft and can select rookie players from one of these seasons: 1894, 1895, 1918, 1934,1941, 1943, 1945, 1958, 1961.

Post here or sitemail if you are interested.
12/4/2022 9:16 AM (edited)
Team #3
Eddie Cicotte 1917 Chicago White Sox SP $14,390,967
Stan Coveleski 1917 Cleveland Indians SP $11,071,166
Felix Hernandez 2005 Seattle Mariners SP $2,954,702
Gaylord Perry 1971 San Francisco Giants SP $7,027,472
Gus Weyhing 1889 Philadelphia Athletics SP $14,656,391
Burleigh Grimes 1917 Pittsburgh Pirates RP $4,305,491
Jonathan Papelbon 2005 Boston Red Sox RP $507,150
Huston Street 2005 Oakland Athletics RP $3,084,318
Koji Uehara 2012 Texas Rangers RP $1,793,124
Billy Wagner 2007 New York Mets RP $2,065,288
Jason Kendall 2002 Pittsburgh Pirates C $4,136,113
Ernie Lombardi 1935 Cincinnati Reds C $3,773,908
Jimmie Foxx 1932 Philadelphia Athletics 1B $16,655,559
Robinson Cano 2005 New York Yankees 2B $3,761,014
Billy Herman 1935 Chicago Cubs 2B $7,185,256
Rogers Hornsby 1926 St. Louis Cardinals 2B $4,648,244
Woody English 1932 Chicago Cubs 3B $4,236,464
Derek Jeter 2007 New York Yankees SS $5,195,175
Ed McKean 1889 Cleveland Spiders SS $4,975,149
Ty Cobb 1920 Detroit Tigers OF $4,404,083
Larry Doby 1954 Cleveland Indians OF $7,413,977
Andrew McCutchen 2012 Pittsburgh Pirates OF $8,694,974
Sam Rice 1917 Washington Senators OF $4,266,084
Babe Ruth 1926 New York Yankees OF $14,006,355
Mike Tiernan 1889 New York Giants OF $6,686,360
12/4/2022 9:17 AM (edited)
Commit to 2 seasons and I'll pay for 1
11/16/2022 9:48 AM
This is a fun league. Unlike most progs, I enjoy the unique drafts very much. Give it a try.
11/23/2022 8:56 AM
Sounds fun…I’ll take Team 1 if they’re still available…and you’ll have me!
11/23/2022 11:53 AM
I would love to take team 2 if still available.

I used to be active on the site and in a few different progressives a few years back. Life and family made me have to step away but I am returning now, and would love to join this league.
11/23/2022 7:03 PM
1 more team available as an owner went missing
12/4/2022 9:17 AM
I'll take it if still availble
12/5/2022 5:11 AM
Random Year Progressive = Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.