Need 1 for 1974 League - Riggins Lg (George Brett) Topic

We are a long running progressive (started 1920 Riggins league) which needs someone for its NY Franchise. Below is the team. They had a bad season but they got the #1 overall pick in the upcoming 1974 draft with some HOF's in there. They do also have Larry Gura and Frank Tanana . We have 20 teams in the league. Pretty standard rules. Tiered win floor for the draft to stop tanking. Great owners. Any questions let me know...
Boccabella, John
Cruz, Jose
Dalcanton, Bruce
Davis, Tommy
Decker, Joe
Edwards, Johnny
Farmer, Ed
Fregosi, Jim
Frias, Pepe
Gura, Larry
Hairston, Jerry
Hands, Bill
Hunt, Ron
Merritt, Jim
Moffitt, Randy
Morales, Rich
Oglivie, Ben
Piniella, Lou
Reitz, Ken
Santo, Ron
Tanana, Frank
Tolan, Bobby
Watt, Eddie
Wilson, Don
Wood, Wilbur
4/17/2023 10:45 PM
This team is in rebuild but with #1 pick in 1974, can get George Brett to be the anchor for future seasons.
4/19/2023 9:45 PM
I joined this league for the original 1920 season draft.

I did it because I believed it would be the best way to help me achieve my goal of working in the Department of Energy, researching LNG carrying capacity for extant pipelines into the grainbelt.

Well, I didn't make it into a sub-cabinet position in Washington, but I did get Rabbit Maranville, so there's that.
4/22/2023 8:56 PM
bump....still looking for someone for this team.
4/23/2023 9:38 AM
im interested.
4/28/2023 10:41 AM
Need 1 for 1974 League - Riggins Lg (George Brett) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.