Get Smart - New Progessive - Closed Topic

Sounds like a complicated and crazy draft. I'm in!
7/16/2023 12:57 PM
Posted by kujhawker on 7/16/2023 11:51:00 AM (view original):
I will try it!
Thanks for signing up!
7/16/2023 2:02 PM
Posted by rls1 on 7/16/2023 12:57:00 PM (view original):
Sounds like a complicated and crazy draft. I'm in!
Good to have you join!
7/16/2023 2:02 PM
Geez, OK then, toss me in lol, this ought to be crazy!
7/16/2023 8:39 PM
Posted by Disco Dogs on 7/16/2023 8:39:00 PM (view original):
Geez, OK then, toss me in lol, this ought to be crazy!
You're in and thanks!
7/17/2023 6:06 AM
I have some interest, but I have a question.

Where you say that in subsequent seasons, the team w/ the highest payroll will not have a pick in Round 2 and in all subsequent rounds...

All teams will be allowed to draft until they have a full roster each season, but simply not have a pick in a Round when they have the highest payroll at the beginning of the round, correct? Or am I misreading this?
7/17/2023 11:27 PM
Posted by coachgreat1 on 7/17/2023 11:27:00 PM (view original):
I have some interest, but I have a question.

Where you say that in subsequent seasons, the team w/ the highest payroll will not have a pick in Round 2 and in all subsequent rounds...

All teams will be allowed to draft until they have a full roster each season, but simply not have a pick in a Round when they have the highest payroll at the beginning of the round, correct? Or am I misreading this?
I think you have it right. Whichever team has the highest payroll in a round does not get a pick in that round. However, all teams will get a first round pick. It's just one more layer of draft strategy.

Come on in and try it. I think it will be a very interesting league.
7/18/2023 6:09 AM
I'll go ahead and give it a spin.
7/18/2023 12:49 PM
Posted by coachgreat1 on 7/18/2023 12:49:00 PM (view original):
I'll go ahead and give it a spin.
Thanks and welcome!
7/18/2023 2:19 PM
finally have free time to spare -- if you try this again (and/or) any others -- add me to the sitemail list, please
7/31/2023 12:33 AM
◂ Prev 12
Get Smart - New Progessive - Closed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.