closed

12/19/2023 8:55 AM (edited)
Ver-r-r-y in-ter-est-ing (in my best Arte Johnson voice).

Not overwelming at all............... sign me up.
12/11/2023 12:59 PM

I'll take a Team...

12/11/2023 1:41 PM
I'll play.
12/11/2023 2:25 PM
I played here quite extensively, but that was over 10 years ago. I don't know if random user accounts are searchable, but I used to use the same username without the 2.

Edit: that account is definitely attached to a university email I no longer have access to, I just checked. Hence the new handle.
12/12/2023 2:24 PM (edited)
Not enough interest
12/17/2023 9:02 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.