1965 Progressive needs new owner Topic

The Victory League began in 1946. We are currently wrapping up the 1964 season.
The Philadelphia franchise needs a new owner for 1965.

The Victory League is a 16 team 4 division league with plans to expand to 20 teams in 1969.

The roster for Philadelphia is listed below. Some pretty good talent so I am hoping we get a good owner to take it over.

If you have any questions please site mail me or post here.


1965 Philadelphia active roster

Position Players

Joey Amalfitano
Jackie Brandt
Chris Cannizzaro
Rocky Colavito
Bill Freehan
Jim Gilliam
Woodie Held
Alex Johnson
Willie McCovey
Vic Power
George Thomas
Leon Wagner
Al Weiss
Bobby Wine

Pitchers

Gerry Arrigo
Don Drysdale
Mudcat Grant
Al Jackson
Jim Maloney
Pedro Ramos
Gordie Richardson
Bob Sadowski
Jack Sanford
Warren Spahn
Mel Stottlemyre

IR

Bubba Morton ( back in 1966)
1/27/2024 7:34 PM
Where do they draft.....I will take them.

I'll be ready to post keepers as soon as I read the rules and have access.

Also assuming I have all of my 1965 picks.
1/27/2024 9:55 PM (edited)
if you're starting a waitlist for 1969 expansion, I may be interested. hb
1/29/2024 1:59 PM
Same
2/2/2024 6:42 AM
1965 Progressive needs new owner Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.