why the high amount of turnover?Seesm like it will take a while just to get owners
2/22/2025 11:13 AM
also to mention: one of the owners that disappeared was the commish, which was also the reason for the delay (and I suspect, the reason why most of the owners that declined to come back did so)
2/22/2025 1:59 PM
If I didn't have Brooklyn stripped for me when I was trying to rebuild from the last owners complete misuse of the roster id join. good luck

also this was done mid-season without any warning. I also took the team because it was sitting their idle. It was a disaster.
2/27/2025 3:21 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.