Site Maintenance - 7/15 to 7/17 Topic

We will be performing site maintenance from July 15th at noon EST until July 17th at noon EST where we will be upgrading our hardware.

This means that all scheduling & game cycles will stop during this period. The AM cycle on the 15th will be the last cycle before we begin maintenance. The next cycle we run will be the PM cycle on the 17th. All schedules will be pushed back during this time.

You will still be able to check your teams and view the rest of the site as normal until 1AM on the 16th. At that point we will be shutting down the entire site until morning. Once SimLeague Basketball is back up, you will be able to check your teams as you normally could.

On the 17th at noon, all things should be back to normal.

Thank you for your patience while we upgrade our hardware.
7/1/2008 11:53 AM
what improvements?
7/5/2008 11:21 AM
seble's going to a CSR seminar...lol.
7/5/2008 11:34 AM
This may seem like a dumb question but this was not posted in the football section so I'm going to ask:

When you say site, do you mean the entire website (wis) or just the basketball simleagues? Your post leads me to believe that you could mean both.
7/6/2008 6:45 PM
It's a sitewide hardware upgrade...nothing specifically for NBA.
7/6/2008 9:19 PM
this thread has been censored
7/9/2008 9:02 PM
*Sigh* What am I going to do at work when I'm bored? Work? Bleh.
7/15/2008 9:48 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By trtllvr on 7/15/2008
*Sigh* What am I going to do at work when I'm bored? Work? Bleh.

I was just thinking the same thing.
7/15/2008 10:15 AM
Site Maintenance - 7/15 to 7/17 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.