Draft center- enter a 2b in the SS spot? Topic

I don't have a SS on my roster, I plan on using '92 Bordick there. How do I get him over to the SS spot in the draft center?
9/30/2009 3:30 PM
Draft any shortstop and right after you add him go to the url text box change the last numbers to 2170478, then just hit enter.
9/30/2009 3:33 PM
Alternatively, you can go to a utility slot and search for Bordick. Right click on the "add this player button" and select "copy shortcut." Paste that shortcut into the URL box and it should look something like this: javascript:SelectPlayer(9,2170478,"Bordick","Mike",1992,0,0,-1)
The first number in parentheses corresponds to the draft center slot you are drafting the player into. Since I searched for Bordick in the first utility slot, it shows up as a 9. SS appears 5th, so replace the 9 with a 53: javascript:SelectPlayer(5,2170478,"Bordick","Mike",1992,0,0,-1)
and hit enter. Bordick should appear in your SS slot. This method will work for any player in any slot.
9/30/2009 3:40 PM
Although in this case, since Bordick played a bunch of games at SS, you could just allow secondary positions in your search...
9/30/2009 3:43 PM
Draft center- enter a 2b in the SS spot? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.