Is WIS the best online sim game? Topic

Haven't seen any other games with progressive leagues. If one's out there, someone please enlighten me.

As far as leagues with real players, Total Baseball started out very well, then got worse AND raised the prices. Nostalgia Baseball is a different type of experience and might please someone who likes progressives.

In games with fictional players, nothing compares to Harball Dynasty on this site. It is expensive, complicated and time-consuming, but in my opinion well worth it.

Sim Dynasty is free for single seasons, but you have to pay to play in dynasty leagues. CSFBL is free to all, but only those who make "donations" are invited to play in premium leagues.

Don't expect WIS appreciates discussions of other games and may delete this thread. Personally I'd like to see more discussion of different games.
10/4/2009 8:19 PM
Is WIS the best online sim game? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.