HAS ANYONE EVER PLAYED THIS Topic

you've mined a lot of information from this site...what player years are useful, who is overpriced/ underpriced, how the sim works etc. What's more you have built a successful record (although sore about not winning a WS). These would be reasons to stay on this site and not move or even think about it.
10/8/2009 2:48 PM
I would miss my Amycox67.
10/8/2009 4:48 PM
cespencer posted that he has played that game in another thread on the front page. You can sitemail him.
10/8/2009 8:54 PM
Personally I'd never play there. Using fictional players has no appeal to me. One of the things I enjoy most about what if is learning about all the old players that I never had a chance to watch.
10/9/2009 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By thats_nice on 10/09/2009Personally I'd never play there. Using fictional players has no appeal to me. One of the things I enjoy most about what if is learning about all the old players that I never had a chance to watch
I feel exactly the same way.

It's more than half the fun for me just drafting a team of "real players" and putting together fun combinations of players on a team.
10/9/2009 5:04 PM
I think i tried it a few years ago(before Whatif). If i remember correctly, i couldn't get PHs into game situations
10/10/2009 4:16 PM
HAS ANYONE EVER PLAYED THIS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.