Thoughts About Seble Topic

love you too scud.

2/1/2010 10:24 PM
a cat astrophe looming?

love is a two way street. thanks for sharing, gin
2/1/2010 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scudmissle on 2/01/2010yeah, i just got caught up on the threads, and garyman smailed me asking what i thought about chester being monkee and i said i didn't think he was because of the difference in the teams they build... lol... what the hell do i know... anyway, if chester is monkee then i have my answer as to why chester was banned...but so what... i'm kind of in-league with 98 on this... i don't give a crap about what is said and isn't said in these forums... it's kinda like bad tv programming, if u don't like something, turn the channel (like, whenever gin-ceaser posts). free speech is free speech, whether u'r an owner of a web site or not... gin c, or verbal k are free to post insults, and it doesn't matter to me if they play wisnba or not (and i do not blame them), they are free to say what they like. but there's a double standard working here... countless times i see a fellow owner berated over and over again by one or two owners, and sometimes by three or four because the people dishing it out don't agree with something the guy said, and the guy gets hammered for days and even weeks. if he defends himself, he gets hammered again. gotta be some kind of abuse taking place there, right? lot's of name calling going on. does admin step in then? does the guy getting pounded have any representation by admin at that juncture? do terms of service apply to him too? lol... or just when, over a course of months or years, admin gets hammered?yeah, in a way, gin, and verbal and tracy are right in the respect that they helped me to understand things a little more clearly about what monkee/chester was doing, but like 98 said, so what! i just hope the ban is temporary because i like playing wisnba, even with it's defects, and i like drafting in leagues with monkee because he adds a twist to the process and can be counted on as an owner who participates. sure wish we had more of those kinds of people on the site (not less)... participation is a value, not an outlier.peace.

that was a great post, scud. I know that I've been on both sides of that, too, or at least felt that way sometimes. Whether you bring it on yourself or not, that kind of crap really stinks.
2/2/2010 2:30 AM
A friend of mine told me I should try this game so I did.

It's not close to the real thing but it's got potential but as long as this guy Seble is in charge it's going nowhere but down.

From everything I've read in these forums it's obvious the guy is insecure, even a little paranoid, cares nothing about improving this sim and everything he's said and done shows him to be incompetent.

I can't blame people for being ****** off at him. He's just not cut for the job, either as a developer, programer or worst, to handle a crowd such as this one which ain't taking his crap.

Just my thoughts.

Now ban me.
2/7/2010 4:12 PM
Worry not about individual personalities or what we're all telling you to believe. Play the game and see if it's fun.
2/7/2010 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By wu36 on 2/07/2010
A friend of mine told me I should try this game so I did.

It's not close to the real thing but it's got potential but as long as this guy Seble is in charge it's going nowhere but down.

From everything I've read in these forums it's obvious the guy is insecure, even a little paranoid, cares nothing about improving this sim and everything he's said and done shows him to be incompetent.

I can't blame people for being ****** off at him. He's just not cut for the job, either as a developer, programer or worst, to handle a crowd such as this one which ain't taking his crap.

Just my thoughts.

Now ban me.

it's emonk!
2/7/2010 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By longtallbrad on 2/07/2010Worry not about individual personalities or what we're all telling you to believe. Play the game and see if it's fun.
This is an excellent post...you'll never know what you truly think of a game unless you play it.
2/8/2010 9:43 AM
2/8/2010 7:55 PM
65,000 posts of garbage.
2/9/2010 8:46 PM
◂ Prev 123456
Thoughts About Seble Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.