Funk 52 Playoff Predictions Topic

we got a few days before the league will start up so i think we should get some chatter going with playoff picks...the more owners that give their picks the better...get to see who the group favorites and underdogs are

ill start it off...feel free to add comments

in no particular order....

dh555 - what kind of message am i sending to my players if i dont pick them

captainzen - lebron/peja/ben trio allowed you to draft the scoring and defense of 5th/6th round picks yao and zo without killing yourself with turnovers and fouls

longtallbrad - bynum sealed the deal to make this my favorite team...jordan will be a lock for top 5 mvp in this offense

katernberg - despite the lack of offensive firepower and troy murphys presence...should win alot of games with great defense and taking care of the ball...nice pick with roy

uvasooner I - damn...that is a tight seven man rotation...magic and brandon are gonna turn mcadoo into a scoring machine...miller is a steal

uvasooner II - this team has everything covered... built beautifully around bird...didnt care for baron davis

scudmissle - im sure youll do better with the mookie/west backcourt then i did...you drafted a way better frontcourt....looove boozer and mason is a steal

98Average - my second favorite team...look at all that defense and rebounding...kemp should help that amazing do it all backcourt with the scoring load

ashamael - how could you not pick the defending champ...he makes it even easier by giving a favorite sim season of mine(94-95 stockton) a whole bunch of scorers to pass to...stockton should be in the top 3 in assists

shapandrew - my favorite offensive team...chandler/pryz will stay out of the way, grab orebs and dont miss if they do shoot...malone/amare are ridiculous down low with the fg% and get to the line a ton...terry fills it up from downtown and mcgradys scoring dominance is well known...wish you would have chose muggsy instead of jackson...who was still a great pick

eleibowitz - great first two picks...marion/lucas give you so many things for guys that dont foul or turn it over...thought penny and big al were great picks for where you got them

coachcroft - ive probably had barros on my team more then any other starting player...im a big fan...instead of dennis scott, if you had given him more assist help id really be high on this team...still, with kobe leading the way, itll be tough to slow down this offense
4/12/2010 10:14 PM
weak
4/18/2010 12:33 AM
Funk 52 Playoff Predictions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.