New 1970 Progressive- filled !! Topic

I'm in.

Will be ready to make pick(s) for that time slot, just need to see who's been picked when I get access to the forum.



10/9/2010 3:53 PM (edited)
OK you have access now. The private forum is titled "Temporary 1970 Progressive Threads" (We will automatically get a new private forum once the league is set up). You are replacing nin311ff and I have removed him from access.

I was mistaken in what I said before-your pick today was at Noon ET which I made (Maury Wills SS) so your first pick will be round 14 at 7:30 PM tomorrow, followed by round 15 at Noon Monday.
10/9/2010 4:29 PM (edited)
Not seeing the forum - where would I find it?


10/9/2010 4:35 PM
It's under Sim League Baseball, should be about the 11th or 12th forum under that major heading.
10/9/2010 4:49 PM
Still not seeing it. Maybe it takes a little while to show up on my end? Since I don't have a pick tonight, I'll just check back in and see if it shows.

10/9/2010 4:51 PM
◂ Prev 1234
New 1970 Progressive- filled !! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.