Walking Dead Topic

Do you ever cook it in a round metal vessel?

11/16/2010 3:14 PM
Another decent episode. I still do not rank this as a great TV show.
11/22/2010 5:37 AM
Season finale was solid. A little but over the top compared to the rest of the series.

I am not sure what to make of this. It is better than "The Event", but that isnt really saying that much.

The main problem seems to be in writing. Nothing is really happening. day to day survivial isnt enough to carry a show. All the personal stuff seems to get dropped quick. Wife beater gets killed, attempted rape is blown off, the friend he first me never reappears. Firefights with zombies is going to get boring.
12/8/2010 6:30 PM
I think there's going to be more there...it just looks too good...the directing is too solid.  And I actually think the writing has been pretty awesome, it's the plot and narrative that are lacking...which I think is what you're saying...and I agree.  That CDC bit should have been a few episodes long...it's just a little rushed.  Needs to trust itself a bit more.
12/8/2010 8:25 PM
It's tough to put in any slow builds though when you've only got a half-season to work with, and no guarantee of getting picked up.

The eps did their job - established what could be done, and got people hooked.
12/9/2010 12:19 AM
Yeah, well put, I'm good with that.
12/9/2010 12:43 AM
They had 6 episodes. I dont really know much about any of the people. I dont know why the woman committed suicide. The one guy is a wife beater....oops he died. The sisters get along, woops one died. Take away the fightiing and the dramatic deaths and what do you have, an ok TV show.

I think it has potential and I want to keep watching it, because so much else on is crap.

I just think the plot development is muddled.
12/9/2010 3:05 PM
Watched the last 3 episodes on demand last night. Nothing else to do.

I stand by my position.
12/12/2010 5:32 PM
◂ Prev 123
Walking Dead Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.