1 and a half free seasons available ! Topic

The league is a progressive twist league featuring 24 of the 25 sluggers who hit more than 500 homers. Each season (starting with his WIS rookie season) your selected slugger progresses one year and you twist his teammates (as shown in Baseball-reference.com) to any year of their career. For example, Barry Bonds started in 1986. The first year, you twist 24 of his 1986 teammates to any year of their career, the next season you twist his 1987 teammates to any year of their career etc. For teammates, a year may be used more than once.

I have 2 teams in this league and have too many teams in total. We are currently at the 85 game mark in our 2nd season. I am offering the Barry Bonds team free for the remainder of season 2 and will give a gift certicate as soon as the replacement owner has entered season 3 to reimburse for that season to an owner who will agree to continue for at least 3 more seasons. I intend to keep my other team in this league until the end, which will occur when the first slugger reaches the end of his career. The transfer is subject to the approval of the league commissioner, jtpsops.

Please indicate your interest below.
1/25/2011 9:38 AM (edited)
If jtpsops would approve, I'll jump in.
1/27/2011 2:26 AM
I'll check with him immediately.
1/27/2011 8:08 AM
1 and a half free seasons available ! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.