New Obama Power grab. Topic

Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/31/2011 12:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by antonsirius on 3/30/2011 8:03:00 PM (view original):
Those words were all English, and yet they meant absolutely nothing. Weird.
You refuse to nswer questions about the left. I asked you questions about Professor Robert Jensen when I read some of his radical beliefs about the American military. I asked why a professor can have views that are so far off the beaten path, and you implied that even asking the question proved I was an idiot.

I asked how many professors with odd views I would need to cite for it to be an issue, you again implied that I was stupid for asking.

So again I bring up what seems like a simple issue. A common question that an average person might ask around the watercooler.

Again you declare me stupid.

Is it possible its you??
I don't believe there is a single true sentence in this entire post.
3/31/2011 7:08 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/30/2011 7:24:00 PM (view original):
What I heard was what I always hear, but the left always implies is nothing. When we hear Professors talking about how evil the US is and how better European midnsets are.

The left is being led by people that do not share the worldview of most Americans. They represent a left wing belief structure.

The right screams its beliefs and gets some negative impact from it. I just want the left to do the same.
Look, I love to stick it to the lefties on this site.    I once thought that way but, as I got older and smarter(not just college knowledge), I changed my thinking.   So I'd love to confirm your points except I don't see any in this post and seldom see any in any of your posts. 

For instance, faith is a nice thing but sitting around with nothing and saying "God will provide" is really dumb.   So, in my mind, the left ALWAYS wins that argument.  Therefore, in the future, please leave religion out and pick something you can "win". 
3/31/2011 8:55 AM
I am an Atheist. I fight for the rights of everyone to worship freely. I often fight with Christians over specific issues.

I never stop respecting their rights. I cannot expect America to accept a minority religion if I dont accept the majority belief.

4/1/2011 3:58 AM
Saying "I am an Atheist" still doesn't make condoning the "God will take care of me" attitude right.   I don't think you're getting what I'm saying.
4/1/2011 9:30 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/1/2011 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Saying "I am an Atheist" still doesn't make condoning the "God will take care of me" attitude right.   I don't think you're getting what I'm saying.
There is a difference beween believing in a religious belief and letting people follow the guidelines that their religion sets down for salvation.

Again it is, in my opinion at least, a little condesending to tell the majority that they are a bunch of idiots.

4/1/2011 5:28 PM
Posted by antonsirius on 3/31/2011 7:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/31/2011 12:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by antonsirius on 3/30/2011 8:03:00 PM (view original):
Those words were all English, and yet they meant absolutely nothing. Weird.
You refuse to nswer questions about the left. I asked you questions about Professor Robert Jensen when I read some of his radical beliefs about the American military. I asked why a professor can have views that are so far off the beaten path, and you implied that even asking the question proved I was an idiot.

I asked how many professors with odd views I would need to cite for it to be an issue, you again implied that I was stupid for asking.

So again I bring up what seems like a simple issue. A common question that an average person might ask around the watercooler.

Again you declare me stupid.

Is it possible its you??
I don't believe there is a single true sentence in this entire post.
Actually there is a sentence in this post that is true.  "Again you declare me stupid"

Ive been away from all of Swamphawks craziness because its impossible to talk sense into him, and hes as blind a right wing nutjob you ever will see.  But I will say this, its fun to see the rank bull$hit that he comes up with on a regular basis eh?  lol
4/8/2011 2:09 PM
I didn't actually declare him stupid though. I just said the post I was responding to was gibberish.
4/8/2011 4:14 PM
Posted by antonsirius on 4/8/2011 4:14:00 PM (view original):
I didn't actually declare him stupid though. I just said the post I was responding to was gibberish.
The original post asked the question...

Why does the Right stand up and scream the beliefs they have that may not be in the majority(abortion, taxing the rich, the enviroment) and the left refuses to stand up and defend the issues they are not in the majority on (Gay marriage, balanced budget, immigration).

And again your response was that I am making no sense. I said called me stupid as a short hand way of saying makes no sense.

4/9/2011 7:25 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13
New Obama Power grab. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.