Re-Write History Progressive needs 1 (Cincinnati) Topic

The Re-Write History Progressive league is currently in the 1981 season

Unique theme in that the basic idea is that in the first 3 rounds of every draft players can only be drafted by teams they played for at some point in their careers.

after that all players are eligible so we can fill rosters....but basically the "re-write" involves keeping players with the team they started with forever.....OR....a player like Steve Carlton is a Giant from year 1 of his career...since he played there in 1986

make sense?

we need an owner for the Cincinnati Reds.  I will post roster soon

please ask any questions

cool league
4/26/2011 2:19 PM
Depending on the Roster I may be interested. I love my Reds.
4/26/2011 5:30 PM
We had an expansion draft last year so many teams were weakened.  Important to note when looking at your roster.

HITTERS:

Pete Rose
Chris Chambliss
Greg Luzinski
Luis Salazar
Rafael Ramirez
Ed Ott
Davey Lopes
Jeffrey Leonard
Barry Bonnell
Joe Charbonneau
Mike O'Berry
Greg Gross
Jerry Royster
Wayne Krenchicki
Tim Corcoran

PITCHERS:
Doc Medich
Dennis Lamp
Rick Mahler
Juan Eichelberger
Rich Gale
Silvio Martinez
Bob Stanley
Greg Harris
Gene Garber
Don Robinson

you can keep as many or as few of these guys as you'd like

4/27/2011 4:12 PM
PLAYERS IN DRAFT THAT PLAYED WITH REDS IN CAREERS:

Alan Knicely
Dave Van Gorder
Bill Doran
Tom Lawless
Eddie Milner
Duane Walker

Ben Hayes
Brad Lesley
Ted Power
Charlie Puleo
John Stuper

these players are only available to Cincy or any other team they played with in first 3 rounds.   After that all players left on board are available to all.  You will have a high draft pick.

SO...you may not like roster or draft picks available but that changes from year to year.  Some years you have few good players to draft, some years you have a lot.

I think you would love the theme.
4/27/2011 4:15 PM
still need an owner for Cincinnati
5/6/2011 5:05 PM
I'm interested. How many teams in the league? DH?
5/13/2011 10:05 AM
DH in AL
24 team league

cool theme.  I drafted Bill Doran for you in Rd I
5/13/2011 10:27 AM
Re-Write History Progressive needs 1 (Cincinnati) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.