New Progressive Lg-Cartwright Prog 1885-full Topic

We may still need another owner. chargers242 has not opened my sitemails and he is MIA in another league I am in.

Anyone else interested post here please.
11/18/2011 2:31 PM
still no word from MIA owner and I plan on setting up the draft and starting off the clock tomorrow. If you are interested sign up here or sitemail me
11/18/2011 8:16 PM
Posted by chrisekeedei on 11/13/2011 1:56:00 PM (view original):
Oh, and as far as a team -- I'll go with Pittsburgh. And I'm willing to take a second team if needed.
Chris had said he would take a second team. Just have to put them in separate leagues
11/18/2011 10:36 PM
I am going to draft for the team and continue to advertise it. The Chicago franchise is in the other league from my team so at the worst I will just have to have 2 teams the 1st season if no one grabs it.
Draft will start off the clock sometime today. I will send a sitemail to everyone when it is ready.
11/19/2011 8:06 AM
Giter_Dunn sent me a sitemail stating he would join
11/19/2011 9:13 AM
◂ Prev 12345
New Progressive Lg-Cartwright Prog 1885-full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.