Creating a Theme League Topic

Are their guidelines in the system on how yo and what steps snd procedures to take when setting up a Theme League ?

I like $255 mill, NO CLONES, all players and stadiums = Yes, DH = Yes, LIVE PLAY not required, AAA = choose your own w/ high quality players, Any quantity of teams & games is OK w/me. I have a hard time finding this type league. I like to get right in another league as soon as the last is over. I would like to find one that just kept turning over. So you didn't have to wait so long for it to fill up.

Any suggestions ?
10/1/2009 11:38 PM
The theme wizard is pretty easy to use in setting up whatever league you want...However-

1. Leagues aren't filling as quickly as in the past, guys aren't playing as many teams due to economic reasons.
2. Many don't sign up if they aren't familiar with the guy running the league.
3. Alot of owners don't play above $120/140M leagues, they're crapshoots at best..

There's probably a bunch of $255M leagues out there to join. Run a classified ad to see what kind of interest there is, if there's enough you can start it up..
10/2/2009 6:08 AM
What is a classified ?
10/2/2009 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rmarshall on 10/02/2009What is a classified ?
Theme League Classifieds. If you aren't familiar with that thread, you should be before attempting to start a league.
10/3/2009 6:50 PM
Simple 255mil leagues fill up relatively quickly. Go for it.
10/3/2009 7:28 PM
Marshall, There is a really good thread on creating theme leagues that had been done by biglenr a while ago. It is essential that you read that. you can find it on the very first page of forum listings...it is the 5th thread listed on the page. Easy to find. Start there.

joshkvt's advice about perusing the Theme League Classifieds is also a good suggestion. You find the "classifieds" by clicking on forums as you normally do, on the page that lists all the available forums you will look for the third one. The first is Sim Leagues, the second is Sim Leagues Live and the third one is Theme League Classifieds.

10/3/2009 8:03 PM
Creating a Theme League Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.