Coming soon to Petco... Topic

The 2009 Andres Torres of the Giants, 140 AB and 8 triples. Actually his long hit numbers are pretty good; 5 doubles, 8 triples, and 6 hrs for a .550 SLG. See how they end up with 3 games . His OF FPCT is 1.00 with a 2.47 RF.
10/2/2009 11:49 AM
did you see that play earlier this week, when he robbed a dback of a homerun but the ball fell out as he brought it back and hit the top of the fence and landed on his chest. that guy is pretty entertaining in RL
10/2/2009 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By aaronelrod on 10/02/2009did you see that play earlier this week, when he robbed a dback of a homerun but the ball fell out as he brought it back and hit the top of the fence and landed on his chest. that guy is pretty entertaining in R
I did... he would seem to be a guy the Giants will want to keep as they move forward and transition from Aurelia, Winn, etc... Interestingly, Torres is already going to be 32 years old by the time spring training starts
10/2/2009 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By redwingscup on 10/02/2009
Quote: Originally Posted By aaronelrod on 10/02/2009
did you see that play earlier this week, when he robbed a dback of a homerun but the ball fell out as he brought it back and hit the top of the fence and landed on his chest. that guy is pretty entertaining in RL
I did... he would seem to be a guy the Giants will want to keep as they move forward and transition from Aurelia, Winn, etc... Interestingly, Torres is already going to be 32 years old by the time spring training start
he would actually be a cheaper option than rowand
10/2/2009 12:50 PM
Not sure if he displaces '98 Beltran for the triple kingship.
10/2/2009 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By zubinsum on 10/02/2009Not sure if he displaces '98 Beltran for the triple kingship
I actually like Chuck Baker. Cheaper and doubles as a defensive replacement.
10/4/2009 12:25 AM
Coming soon to Petco... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.