Theme Leagues and the Update?? Topic

I asked this question in what I thought was a related thread, but have yet to receive any replies, so I thought I would post it as a new thread in hopes that it is more readily seen by those in the know!

tz's post at the top says that theme leagues will not automatically disband and that the league commish will have the option to NOT have teams dumped back into the draft center.

where, when and how will the theme league commishes see and/or get that option???
10/10/2009 11:53 AM
My take on it is that it will be up to the discretion of the commissioner as to whether a team that exceeds the salary cap can be admitted.

As for the stragglers waiting to enter their teams I would think it better to add them before the update and get the league launched rather than waiting. Suppose a league has a 90 Mil cap and you draft your team now to comply with the salary cap. After the update that team could be priced at 91 Mil, 92 mil...or so. If that owner waits until the update and tries to draft the very same team being that it exceeds the salary cap limit the commissioner may not allow it to be entered therefore that owner will have to downgrade the team somewhat in order to comply.
10/10/2009 4:18 PM
Theme Leagues and the Update?? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.