Glass half full Topic

FINALLY RANGE IS SORTABLE! And fielding percentage too! This is enough for me to make this the greatest update of all time!!! Old fielders aren't wearing bricks as gloves anymore, or maybe... hell, I really don't understand fielding

I don't really care about any of the other stuff, pros and cons, whatever.

I'm happy enough!
10/14/2009 11:46 AM
ditto. i'm sure everybody thats up in arms about it will join us in drafing a team as soon as wis will let us.
10/14/2009 12:20 PM
Not up in arms -- just bewildered.

And, of course, drafting and fielding a new team is really the only way to test it...
10/14/2009 12:42 PM
I'm a little bummed about being able to sort by fielding and range... all my hard work combing spreadsheets to find cookies... gone!
10/14/2009 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yogsloth on 10/14/2009I'm a little bummed about being able to sort by fielding and range... all my hard work combing spreadsheets to find cookies... gone!

Oh, no, my friend. The cookies are still there. Good hunting...
10/14/2009 12:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by doubletruck on 10/14/2009
Quote: Originally posted by yogsloth on 10/14/2009I'm a little bummed about being able to sort by fielding and range... all my hard work combing spreadsheets to find cookies... gone!
Oh, no, my friend. The cookies are still there. Good hunting...

I would like peanut butter please
10/14/2009 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By jhawk14 on 10/14/2009FINALLY RANGE IS SORTABLE! And fielding percentage too! This is enough for me to make this the greatest update of all time!!! Old fielders aren't wearing bricks as gloves anymore, or maybe... hell, I really don't understand fielding

I don't really care about any of the other stuff, pros and cons, whatever.

I'm happy enough
Yeah, this kind of screws up some competitive adavantage that I had with my research, but its a good change.
10/14/2009 10:14 PM
Glass half full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.