NEW!! Monopoly Progressive Topic

Check out the ad in the theme league classifieds.



Here is the link:

whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx

8/14/2010 10:49 PM
bump - only 5 more needed, this should be a blast
9/5/2010 1:08 AM
3 spots left!
9/17/2010 9:31 AM
2 left
9/24/2010 10:40 PM
Great concept - let's get the final 2 and play ball!
10/8/2010 6:48 PM
I would like in the league.  It looks challenging and fun.
10/8/2010 7:59 PM
OK, we're full.  I'll start a waiting list.
10/13/2010 3:07 PM
Waiting list:

1. fire13
10/15/2010 1:13 PM

We have an opening again.  Please sitemail me if interested. 

10/28/2010 8:58 PM
A little more background for those of you who are interested:  we had an owner go AWOL in the middle of our intiial auction, the rules and format of which are outlined on page 1.  The incoming owner would have their full 100M to spend as he/she sees fit.  Some of the better teams' players are off the board, but there's still plenty left.  We're drafting and starting in the year 2000:  both New York teams (who made the World Series that year) are still available, as are all the units from a very good Oakland team, San Francisco (Bonds, Kent), Philadelphia (Schilling), and a young Santana and Halladay, to name a few. 

Sitemail me if interested.
10/29/2010 12:59 PM
We have several threads going in the Theme Leagues forum . . . including two auction threads, (No) Free Parking (which is a bidding and buying summary thread), and the Available Units thread (which lists all players in all units).  Check us out!  Heck, there are 7 teams who haven't bought any players yet!
10/29/2010 7:05 PM
Get in while you can. 
10/30/2010 2:43 PM
One of our owners raised a good point- I forgot to mention one minor thing.  Everybody is putting in a $10 GC- winner take all.  If my math is any good, that means we would have $240 in GCs up for grabs.  If I have your attention now, sitemail me.
10/30/2010 8:18 PM
OK, you guys have left me with no choice.  I'm going to have to sweeten the offer.

The draft (auction style) is currently stopped, as we need one more owner.  We are planning to move forward on Wednesday, whether we've filled the spot or not.  If we don't fill, the league will draft for the open team.  I am willing to do this, but I'd rather not. 

So I make one last appeal in the form of the following offer, good for the next 24 hours.  In addition to taking the last spot in what will be a great league AND a shot at $240 in GC's, I will do one of the following.

1.  If you need a spot filled in a league, I'm in.  If it's a prog league, I'll stay at least as long as you're in this one (no one and done unless you do it to me).

2.  If you don't want that, if you decide to join and stay all 11 seasons the last two are on me.  The only condition is that you're around for those seasons.  You still get your shot at the full $240. 

Sitemail me if interested.  Offer expires tomorrow at 2 P.M.
11/1/2010 2:00 PM
I'm in as long as I win every season and all the money and gold and candy.
11/1/2010 10:17 PM
12 Next ▸
NEW!! Monopoly Progressive Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.