times our tough....

are you your geek sim brothers keepers?

monopoly progressive- commish gumbercules

OK, you guys have left me with no choice.  I'm going to have to sweeten the offer.

The draft (auction style) is currently stopped, as we need one more owner.  We are planning to move forward on Wednesday, whether we've filled the spot or not.  If we don't fill, the league will draft for the open team.  I am willing to do this, but I'd rather not. 

So I make one last appeal in the form of the following offer, good for the next 24 hours.  In addition to taking the last spot in what will be a great league AND a shot at $240 in GC's, I will do one of the following.

1.  If you need a spot filled in a league, I'm in.  If it's a prog league, I'll stay at least as long as you're in this one (no one and done unless you do it to me).

2.  If you don't want that, if you decide to join and stay all 11 seasons the last two are on me.  The only condition is that you're around for those seasons.  You still get your shot at the full $240. 

Sitemail gumbercules.  Offer expires tomorrow at 2 P.M.


11/1/2010 9:06 PM
I took the open team, I don't wanna force you to join my league, but check out my new league (1969 Rookie Progressive (new)), and if you like the concept I'd love to have you in!  

magracefan/chargingryno
11/2/2010 3:13 PM
I'm a man of my word. 
11/2/2010 3:24 PM
I would be willing to join someone's progressive under the same terms gumbercules has illustrated so very nicely in this thread. APPA needs an owner... take me in exchange. Please use sitemail.
11/9/2010 9:55 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.