The truth about Obama and Bias! Topic

Truth and blog are oxymoronish.
2/8/2011 11:04 AM
That is your counter.

The message isnt to my liking, kill the messenger!
2/8/2011 5:05 PM (edited)
F**K YOU SWAMP!
2/8/2011 4:12 PM
Posted by rcrusso on 2/8/2011 4:12:00 PM (view original):
F**K YOU SWAMP!
"You cant handle the Swamp"!
2/8/2011 5:05 PM
F**K YOU SWAMP!
2/8/2011 5:16 PM
Now he's openly defied Rep. Darrell Issa's document request deadline -- sending a signal that these executive thugs can just do whatever they darn well please without consequences.

I hope the AFA had same outrage when GWB was trampling over our rights while ramming the Patriot Act thru Congress or allowing torture to become commonplace for the detainees at Gitmo - somehow I feel they didn't.

2/8/2011 9:47 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 2/8/2011 9:47:00 PM (view original):
Now he's openly defied Rep. Darrell Issa's document request deadline -- sending a signal that these executive thugs can just do whatever they darn well please without consequences.

I hope the AFA had same outrage when GWB was trampling over our rights while ramming the Patriot Act thru Congress or allowing torture to become commonplace for the detainees at Gitmo - somehow I feel they didn't.

Aside from the cases being apples and oranges...

Rammed through congress? Can you explain how he did that with a tiny majority compared to Obama's?

Was torture ever commonplace? How did 4 people being waterboarded become the definition of common?
2/8/2011 9:55 PM
Posted by rcrusso on 2/8/2011 5:16:00 PM (view original):
F**K YOU SWAMP!
I think it was Voltaire who originally used the term FU as a response to complex geopolitical issues he couldnt understand.
2/8/2011 11:45 PM
The truth about Obama and Bias! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.