FREE TEAM in unique 2001 Progressive Topic

**** I'LL GIVE A FREE TEAM TO ANY OWNER THAT JOINS****

We are about to start the draft for our 22nd season, the "Cardinalsin Progressive" began in 1980 and is nearing the start of the 2001 draft.

We use a unique secret keeper salary draft in which you can only retain 14 players from year to year -- this means there is a 11 round draft each season so that teams that may be in roster turmoil can transition quickly, but core members of a team remain.

The draft order is determined by those 14 keeper salaries, meaing that "tanking" a season doesn't do you any good as it doesn't determine your drafting position. (Lowest keeper salary drafts first; prior record has no impact.)

2 Injured Reserve spots are available on each team, but at the cost of 1/2 of that players next WIS season salary being added to the team's keeper salary.

Other details:
- 6/2 Below Average AAA
- DH in AL only
- Trading draft picks only allowed 1 season ahead

There is 1 open team (select 14 players from the listed 2000 rosters as your 2001 keepers)
4/10/2011 9:12 AM (edited)
Hey, mw . . . I'll run this decade again . . . I'll take SF if you'll have me.
3/28/2011 6:36 PM
Posted by crustydoc on 3/28/2011 6:36:00 PM (view original):
Hey, mw . . . I'll run this decade again . . . I'll take SF if you'll have me.
love to you have you my friend.  SF is yours.  I'll add you to the forum tonight.  
3/28/2011 7:27 PM
one more open:

oakland -- plays in AL (uses DH)

Oakland (OPEN)  
McGriff Fred
Cirillo Jeff
Aurilia Rich
Damon Johnny
Jones Andruw
Simon Randall
Harris Lenny
Mecir Jim
D'amico Jeff
Maddux Greg
Lowe Derek
Jones Todd
Rocker John
Acevedo Juan
4/10/2011 9:16 AM (edited)
I've run the Detroit franchise for 7 seasons and I'll vouch that this is a fun league. The fact that tanking has been eliminated makes for a much more competitive league.
3/30/2011 8:35 AM
All right.  If it's free, it's for me.  I'll take St. Louis if it's still there. 
4/8/2011 1:23 PM
good to have you gumbercules.  Only one more to fill!
4/10/2011 9:13 AM
FREE TEAM in unique 2001 Progressive Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.