Birther issue put to rest,... what's next? Topic

What will be the next wacko right-wing conspiracy about Obama now that he's bent over backwards to prove what he'd already proven years ago?

Anyone want to pick an odds-on favorite?

4/27/2011 11:06 AM
I don't know, but it's time Trump shows his real hairline!
4/27/2011 11:08 AM

I think they're going to try to prove that the economy is **** and not getting better.   Or maybe that the national debt is out of control.  Or that we still have troops in Iraq/Afghanistan.  Or that Gitmo is still open.   Crazyass stuff like that.

4/27/2011 11:14 AM
Oh silly Mike, those are real issues. The birther loonies on the right don't care about that, all they want to know is what his 4th grade report card says. WHY WON'T OBAMA PRODUCE HIS 4TH GRADE REPORT CARD?????!!!!!!!?????
4/27/2011 11:20 AM
Lolerz. Like that "long form birth certificate" wasn't a clear forgery. Why, haven't we been told repeatedly that it didn't even exist, and would be illegal to release under Hawaii state law even if it did exist?

if you think True American Patriots are going to be fooled by the clumsy efforts of the Usurper-in-Chief to throw them off the scent, you are sadly delusional.
4/27/2011 11:22 AM
Pam Geller is already suspicious:
Today Obama announced he would finally release the long of his birth certifcate.As Obama continues to toy and taunt the American people, you have to scratch your head and say, what took so long?
4/27/2011 11:25 AM
Orly Taitz doubles down. Although I guess at this point, it's at least quadrupling down.

"In those years ... when they wrote race, they were writing 'Negro' not 'African'," Taitz says. "In those days nobody wrote African as a race, it just wasn't one of the options. It sounds like it would be written today, in the age of political correctness, and not in 1961 when they wrote white or Asian or 'Negro'."

Taitz says she's not giving up her fight. She also claims Obama isn't a "natural born citizen" because she uses a standard that requires both parents to be American citizens -- a misreading of the Constitution which if enforced would have rendered several other American Presidents ineligible.

Obama predicted this type of reaction from Taitz and those he described as "carnival barkers" in his comments to reporters on Wednesday.

"I know that there's going to be a segment of people for which, no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest," Obama said. "We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We've got better stuff to do. I've got better stuff to do. We've got big problems to solve. And I'm confident we can solve them, but we're going to have to focus on them -- not on this."

4/27/2011 12:14 PM
This will put it to rest for almost all Americans.

I admire the fact that he is doing this now. If he looked at it politically he should have waited a while to let someone besides Trump to define the issue a bit.

So this is a good thing for America and I thank Obama for getting this out of the way!
4/27/2011 12:58 PM
"There is no silver bullet!!!"
4/27/2011 1:12 PM
Pam Geller isn't giving up without a fight...

I will be on Eric Bolling's show on FOX Business tonight to discuss the release of Obama's birth certificate.

Why is Obama gaslighting the American people? Why is he toying with, gaming the American people? I broke the story of the altered COLB back in June and July of 2008 -- the COLB he posted to his farcically-titled blog, "Fight the Smears," was an altered document. He subsequently admitted to dual citzenship for close to half his life. The question was a real one, and the American people have a right to know who and what is serving them at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

We owe Trump a debt of gratitude.
The stark-raving madness of the media is made plain in the Obama document scandal and the CBS Bush document crime.

Where are Obama's Bc2...

Occidental College records

Columbia College records

Columbia Thesis paper

Harvard College records

Selective Service Registration

Medical records

Illinois State Senate records

Illinois State Senate schedule

Law practice client list

Harvard Law Review articles that were published

University of Chicago scholarly articles

Record of baptism

I hope that Trump can get to the bottom of this void in Obama's mysterious past.

4/27/2011 2:07 PM
Again this issue is dead. Some people will still believe it, just like people believed Bush caused 9/11 and Clinton killed Ron Brown and Reagan was senile. The reality impacts most people but some people cannot be reached.

So once again Obama is being treated like every other President and the left is furious about it!
4/27/2011 7:02 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/27/2011 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Again this issue is dead. Some people will still believe it, just like people believed Bush caused 9/11 and Clinton killed Ron Brown and Reagan was senile. The reality impacts most people but some people cannot be reached.

So once again Obama is being treated like every other President and the left is furious about it!
Being treated like any other President? You're kidding, right?

A recent poll showed that over 40% of Republicans thought Obama might not have been born in the US.

Did anything close to 40% of Democrats ever believe that Bush cause 9/11?

Did anything close to 40% of Republicans ever think that Clinton killed Ron Brown?

Those were fringe conspiracy theories. The birther movement became a mainstream Republican belief.

4/27/2011 7:36 PM
swamp, go **** yourself. **** you, and **** the racist hatemongers you are trying to provide cover for. Karma is a *****, and she prefers using a splintery broom handle.
4/27/2011 7:56 PM
Yeah, Presidents get a lot of ****.  Obama gets a lot of ****. 

Sounds the same to me.
4/27/2011 8:27 PM
Posted by tedco on 4/27/2011 7:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/27/2011 7:02:00 PM (view original):

Being treated like any other President? You're kidding, right?

A recent poll showed that over 40% of Republicans thought Obama might not have been born in the US.

Did anything close to 40% of Democrats ever believe that Bush cause 9/11?

Did anything close to 40% of Republicans ever think that Clinton killed Ron Brown?

Those were fringe conspiracy theories. The birther movement became a mainstream Republican belief.

Bush never his the 9/11 report.

I think you will see that the next poll will put the Pub numbers in about the same range as the people who believed 9/11 was caused by Bush.
4/27/2011 8:33 PM
1|2|3...15 Next ▸
Birther issue put to rest,... what's next? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.