Sorry to post a non-classified here, but this forum seems the most likely place to get an accurate answer.

I'm setting up a Live progressive and each owner is required to submit a $10 gift certificate as incentive to stick with the league for at least five seasons. After five seasons in the league, the owner will get the $10 back. Any owner who does not stay for five seasons forfeits the $10, which will be awarded to a randomly selected owner in the league.

I'm wondering what is the best way to set that up, and want to make sure the GC money submitted can carry over from season to season. Has anyone here run or been in a league with a similar setup? I sent a ticket asking the best way to do this, but after 4 1/2 days with no response thought I'd try here. I'd prefer to give owners the ability to submit the GC before we are done drafting, so we don't finish the draft and then wait for 10 days while GCs straggle in. Is that feasible?

Any guidance is welcome.
6/19/2012 10:57 AM
NOT SURE, BUT TRY POSTING THIS IN SIMLEAGUE BASEBALL FORUM ALSO.
6/19/2012 9:46 PM
Will give that a shot. Tried here first because of the multi-season factor. Giving up on getting a response from support after 5 days.
6/20/2012 10:26 AM
What I have done in the past is have admin collect the GC's. Then, the commish tells admin after year 5 who to assign the GC's to through the sending of a ticket.
Hope this helps,
JRNY
6/22/2012 9:48 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.