Owner needed for 1949 prog - #2 PICK! Topic

The Homcoming League needs an owner for our Washinton Senators franchise

We are ready to draft for 1949 once we get a replacement owner and they post their keepers.

This is a standard progressive, let me know if you have any questions about our rules.  The Senators  will be making the #2 pick in the draft.

Below are their 1948 roster:


Washington Senators '48 

C - Roy Campanella, Bill Baker
1B - Eddie Waitkus
2B
 - Ralph Lapointe, Andy Anderson, Rip Russell
3B
 - George Kell
SS - Mark Christman
OF
 - Dixie Walker, Del Ennis, Wally Judnich, Dick Wakefield, Ralph Hodgin
P - Dizzy Trout, Randy Gumpert, Tiny Bonham, Blix Donnelly, Orval Grove, Doyle Lade, Jim Hearn, Herm Weheier, Erv Palica, Jess Dobermic, Frank Biscane


9/10/2012 2:49 PM (edited)
I am interested in the New York Giants if you still need an owner.
9/7/2012 7:49 PM
I do. They are yours, I'll add you to the league's private forum.

9/8/2012 11:07 AM
We still need an owner for the Senators.
9/11/2012 4:36 PM
I'll take the Senators
9/12/2012 7:44 PM
Owner needed for 1949 prog - #2 PICK! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.