Anyone ever have any luck using Wrigley? I'm using it now with a power and speed team in an OL but I can't seem to win at home. I'm doing great in away games.

Am curious what some of the more challenging ballparks to use. So far Wrigley seems tough. I've had trouble with Griffith Park and Dolphin Stadium too. Admittedly never tried Coors or Mile High.
12/23/2013 8:47 PM
I love Wrigley - it's my favorite team to build for.  

I typically go for power and OBP - I don't worry too much about fielding or AVG (Dave Kingman always does great for me there) and pitching I only look at pitchers with a HR/9+ over 200, sometimes dropping to 150 if other #'s are great.  I also look at low OAV, not looking a ton at whip.  

12/24/2013 12:37 AM
Likewise, Wrigely is my favorite ballpark to play in. For pitchers, like my brother said above, I mostly look at OAV and HR/9 (raw, +, and # stats), and for hitters it's mostly OBP and HR/100AB (again, raw, +, & #). 
12/27/2013 12:23 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.