Looking to Join a Single Season Progressive... Topic

I'm looking to join a single season Progressive League that is currently somewhere between the seasons of 1967 and 1985. I'm currently in 3 leagues but none of them are in this era at this time. Sitemail if you need an owner.      
5/19/2014 4:39 PM
you should try something new and exciting like the ALL YEARS PROGRESSIVE

if you only want guys from 1967-1985, why, we can do that!
5/22/2014 1:47 PM
The Original 16 Progressive is in need of one for the upcoming 1984 season.

You can check it out here:

http://whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=476839&TopicsTimeframe=30
5/23/2014 1:56 PM
I appreciate it guys, but I really enjoy the nature of true year to year progressives. It allows me to dig deep in the player pool and know exactly who's coming available in a given year.
5/23/2014 10:27 PM
Looking to Join a Single Season Progressive... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.