HOMECOMING LEAGUE NEEDS ONE FOR 1955 - FILLED Topic

The team needs a lot of work but the number one pick is too much to pass up. I will take them on and hope to stick around for 10 or 12 seasons.
5/27/2014 7:05 PM
A lot of help is an understatement. This team has 9 retiring players and 4 injured players. I see a last place team for a lot of years. Oh well, I will give it my best.
5/27/2014 7:21 PM
U got em...sitemail sent!!!
5/28/2014 6:44 PM
HOMECOMING LEAGUE NEEDS ONE FOR 1955 - FILLED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.