We had a new owner go awol mid-draft. It's a great league, just drafting for the 1955 season. Here is the available team with the missing owners keeper list. The Pirates are up now in the 1955 draft with the 10th overall pick, if someone takes the team by Monday you can make all picks, but if I don't get an owner by Monday I will be picking for the team until an owner is found. Sitemail me with interest.
PITTSBURGH PIRATES
1955 Pirates (17)
Need 8 Picks
Keepers
C Del Crandall
C Rube Walker
1B Mickey Vernon
1B Vic Wertz
3B Hank Thompson
SS Ernie Banks
OF Sandy Amoros
OF Ralph Kiner
OF Al Smith
OF Bill Tuttle
P Harry Byrd
P Frank Sullivan
P Bob Turley
P Hal Jeffcoat
P Joe Nuxhall
P Erv Palica
P Joe Black (returning from I/R)
Cuts
P Fred Baczewski
P Johnny Gray
P Jim McDonald
P Al Brazle
P Moe Burtschy
P Sid Hudson
2B Jack Dittmer
3B Eddie Pallagrini
SS Phil Rizzuto
6/7/2014 2:02 PM (edited)