The Jimmy Carter Progressive (est. 1980), a single-season prog with fairly standard rules, is now entering it's 28th season.  We have an opening in Oakland, a team that's decent now and has some good young players, too.

oi62.tinypic.com/2mnp4zt.jpg


We've just finished our 2007 draft and are waiting on owners to enter their teams.  Try the team for a season, no strings attached.  If you enjoy the league, stay on with us.  If not, no hard feelings.
11/25/2014 2:27 AM
Ok I'll give it a try. Again I have not done a progressive before so I most likely will be bugging you a couple times until I get it. Thanks for the invite
11/25/2014 4:00 PM
Thanks, welcome aboard!  
11/25/2014 4:05 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.