J4M standard progressive needs 1 for season 1996 Topic


Standard prog league with 20 teams, no dh.

We're nearing game 120 and will get the draft going shortly. I try to keep things moving quickly and have the season start right after the playoffs end if possible.

This is the 1995 team from the keeper thread. More details will be added shortly such as 1995 draft picks and 1996 draft position

Team:

1995 Minnesota Mayhem

Keep:22
To Be Released: 2
Retired: 2
Disabled List: 1
Salary: $61,482,419 ($23,517,581)

C - Dan Wilson
1B - Jeff Conine
2B - Jeff Frye
SS - Jose Offerman
3B - Todd Zeile
OF - Jim Edmonds
OF - Derek Bell
OF - Luis Gonzalez
OF - Deion Sanders
IF/OF - Mariano Duncan
IF - Luis Sojo
C - Greg Myers
SS - Kevin Elster
1B - John Jaha

P - Jon Lieber
P - John Doherty
P - John Franco
P - Greg Swindell
P - Terry Mulholland
P - Allen Watson
P - Sterling Hitchcock
P - Rick White

Disabled List:
P - Billy Taylor ('96)

1995 draft
P Petite (top overall pick)
P Benitez
P White
10/9/2018 6:09 PM (edited)
I'd be interested if you'll have me. Have a pretty good record of sticking with leagues and rarely bicker!

Let me know.

BT
10/8/2018 12:44 PM
tradrr - I think you have the Minnesota squad mixed up with another team. The team I am leaving behind has all of its picks, should finish 4th and is primed for a top-5 pick in '96.
10/8/2018 4:15 PM
Thanks nock. Doing this on the fly coming off a vaca. I should have spent more time putting it together! I copied it from a previous post but didn't proof read it.

The team goes to blue. Sitemail sent to confirm.
10/9/2018 6:08 PM (edited)
J4M standard progressive needs 1 for season 1996 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.