This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
We use the Draft utility so McDowell would not be available if picked up earlier in the draft.
12/14/2018 1:09 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
So for the twisting of your franchise, it says 1 per season and 1 draft pick, or two per season and no draft picks. Does that mean that I can twist two players and then pick a different two players the next season (keeping the players that I had twisted the season before?)

For instance if I take the 1954 Chicago Cubs can I twist Ernie Banks and George Kiner in Season 2, and then, if I survive, keep those twists and twist Walker Cooper and Warren Hacker in Season 3?
1/15/2019 2:58 PM
Posts: 5902 (3)
Hall of Famer
So for the twisting of your franchise, it says 1 per season and 1 draft pick, or two per season and no draft picks. Does that mean that I can twist two players and then pick a different two players the next season (keeping the players that I had twisted the season before?)

For instance if I take the 1954 Chicago Cubs { AS THE SUB .500 Season team }
1954 National League

Team Standings

Team [Click for roster] Wins Losses WP GB

New York Giants

97 57 .630 0

Brooklyn Dodgers

92 62 .597 5

Milwaukee Braves

89 65 .578 8

Philadelphia Phillies

75 79 .487 22

Cincinnati Redlegs

74 80 .481 23

St. Louis Cardinals

72 82 .468 25

Chicago Cubs

64 90 .416 33

Pittsburgh Pirates

53 101 .344 44
can I twist Ernie Banks and George Kiner in Season 2, and then, if I survive, keep those twists and twist Walker Cooper and Warren Hacker in Season 3?
1/15/2019 2:58 PM

YES! That is exactly how it works.
Season 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 & 9 You can twist 2 players each season from your SUB .500 Roster
For Season 9 you COULD have { 16 } twisted players
OR
ANY combination of Twisted and Drafted to ( 16 )

Crazyjoe2
I have given you access to our ELIMINATION I Private Forum.
We are at game 109 of 162 in the FINAL SEASON.
We would love to start ELIMINATION LEAGUE II as soon as League I is completed.
MLB 123565 has 19 IN and we need 11
1/20/2019 10:18 AM (edited)
MLB123565 has 19 in.
We need 11 single team owners
OR
5 - 2 team owners + a 1 team owner
OR
any combination to reach 30
*******************DEADLINE IS: 2 / 11 - NO ( 30 ) NO LEAGUE
Will Shutdown
2/4/2019 9:42 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.