All The Way League - Need 1 Topic

The All The Way League is looking for one to replace an owner heading into the 1913 season. We are a 12 team standard progressive that began in the 1901 season. Draft order determined at game 120, minimum 40 wins for 1st pick, 35 for 2nd, 30 for 3rd, 25 for 4th. Players must be rated to play a position.

Available team is Philadelphia (NL), which picks 6th in the upcoming draft.

C: Ray Schalk, Bill Carrigan, Tommy Clarke, Art Wilson
1B: Jake Daubert
2B: Baldy Louden
3B: Heinie Zimmerman, Bobby Byrne
SS: George McBride
OF: Harry Hooper, Burt Shotton, Red Murray, Sherry Magee, Ward Miller, Jimmy Walsh
P: Wilbur Cooper, Hugh Bedient, Ray Caldwell, Byron Houck, Mack Allison, Bert Humphries, Joe Engel, Dan Griner, George McQuillen

IR
P Dave Danforth (1916)
C Frank Owens (1914)
1B Harry Swacina (1914)
1B Charlie Carr (1914)
P Sailor Stroud (1915)
3/26/2019 2:43 PM
ive never played but im interested in joining a baseball progressive
3/28/2019 9:18 PM
One of the best Progressives I've been in, has a great GM & fantastic owners. I sincerely wish there were more early decade Progs like this one. Hit Z up and grab a team.
4/6/2019 8:11 AM
I sent a sitemail to the team owners in the progressive I commish and one of the guys has indicated he might take it. I hope he has or will sitemail zimmy
4/6/2019 12:22 PM
i will take the team if still available
4/8/2019 12:52 PM
All The Way League - Need 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.