No Keepers Progressive League/ DEAD Topic

No Keepers Progressive League

In this league owners will start at scratch to build their roster each season.
The Season One Draft pool will consist of the first season of all players in the WIS data base.
Season Two will offer the second season, Season Three the third and so on.

If you enjoy a good draft this is the league for you. The draft each season will be 30 rounds. The first 26 rounds will be to build your roster and select a ball park. Rounds 27-30 you will select 2 players in each round. These players will be your AAA players. The fake sim AAA players will not be used here.

16 team league. 4 divisions, 4 playoff teams. No wild card.
No salary cap.
Draft order will be determined by random draw each season.
Draft will be snake style.
No WW.
Trades are allowed.
No DH.
Players and ball parks are exclusive.
Divisions will be aligned by draft order. Slots 1-4 will be NL East, 5-8 NL West, 9-12 AL East, 13-16 AL West

Although I would like to see everyone come back each season, there is no obligation to play each season.

Any questions post here or site mail me.
7/5/2019 5:53 PM (edited)
Interested owners:

1. szczubelek
2. evil_twin
3. doctorwoo
4. jaybaker67
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
7/13/2019 5:16 PM (edited)
Sure, I'm in
7/5/2019 8:44 AM
Posted by evil_twin on 7/5/2019 8:44:00 AM (view original):
Sure, I'm in
Thanks for starting this off!
7/5/2019 8:50 AM
Not really sure how far this can go. Are there enough players with 15 years in to field 16 teams?
7/5/2019 8:54 AM
7/5/2019 9:10 AM
I like the concept and the fact that it is not the usual type of progressive, however I think searching for players each season will be a real pain. If WIS would allow you to search for players by 2nd season, 3rd season, and so on it would be great. Outside of first season and last season you can't do that.
7/7/2019 3:26 PM
Posted by bheid408 on 7/7/2019 3:26:00 PM (view original):
I like the concept and the fact that it is not the usual type of progressive, however I think searching for players each season will be a real pain. If WIS would allow you to search for players by 2nd season, 3rd season, and so on it would be great. Outside of first season and last season you can't do that.
My plan is to provide an available player list with the top salaries for each season. It doesn’t mean you can’t draft players not on the list. It will be intended as a guide.

I thought this might be a tough sell and that’s why I went with 16 team league
7/8/2019 9:57 AM
ill do it
7/9/2019 10:29 AM
Posted by doctorwoo on 7/9/2019 10:29:00 AM (view original):
ill do it
Thanks for playing doc! I think this will be fun and hope we can sign up 13 more brave souls
7/9/2019 3:50 PM
Unique League. Try it.
7/12/2019 5:59 PM
I'm in
7/13/2019 1:48 PM
Posted by jaybaker67 on 7/13/2019 1:48:00 PM (view original):
I'm in
Welcome. Thanks for joining! Slowly filling, time for a little flurry of action
7/13/2019 5:16 PM
Im a little confused here.So if you draft a player in year one and you are releasing everyone, can you draft him again in year two or does he become inactive? also what years are being used? is it specific years every draft?
8/11/2019 11:40 AM
Can I ask how you search for first year players?
8/11/2019 7:49 PM
12 Next ▸
No Keepers Progressive League/ DEAD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.