oh these ads are what they've been working on? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
wow. God bless ad block
5/12/2020 5:24 PM
and then the whole site went down for like 18 hours - because we are dealing with 'super geniuses'
5/13/2020 10:11 PM
I used to say that based on his decision-making and customer service skills, he must be great at programming. Apparently not. Now I have to assume he has naked pictures of somebody.
5/16/2020 9:30 AM
it's not like your forums are used by people driving up business for you (which you do zero of yourself btw) by organizing theme leagues and recruiting owners to join...
5/16/2020 8:33 PM
Agreed. They could get interest and new users if they loaded the 19-20 players up and made a modified league that had 30 teams that started with the current W-L records and had 30 of us vets each run a team, and then advertised the results in an article/write-up to show what could’ve happened if the league wasn’t postponed/cancelled, it’d totally work right now, people are fiending for basketball.

Or even simply just loading up the 19-20 players and placing an ad on other sports sites saying that you can simulate the results/build new teams/etc. And then maybe we’d have enough users on here where it wouldn’t take us weeks to fill a league. But instead they want to squeeze extra pennies out of the few of us on here who are already paying.
5/16/2020 8:41 PM
Can’t imagine Scott had anything to do with the new banners bud; that’s a corporate overlords thing. It annoyed the ever living crap out of me when I saw it. But for now I put a technical solution in place. I’ll deal with it until that stops working, in which case I will go back to being livid. That is a deal breaker for me on a premium pay site.
5/19/2020 8:23 PM
scott might not even work here anymore for all we know - it took me months to realize he was gone the first time... {because of how he doesnt do anything}
5/19/2020 10:45 PM
oh these ads are what they've been working on? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.