4th quarter Issues Topic

My team is struggling in the 4th quarter. I am losing several games in the 4th quarter and I do not know why. Teams are scoring 5+ points more than I do routinely in the 4th quarter. Any advice or what I can look at.
5/16/2020 5:51 AM
Really hard question to answer without additional context, but I'd look at your settings and the defense of your starters.
5/16/2020 9:32 AM
I figured I did not give enough information. I am running Up Tempo no matter what. My starters Defensive ratings are 84, 51, 90, 73, 87. in order of PG,SG,SF,PF,C.
5/16/2020 11:22 AM
some other settings may be at work too - when do you start lobbing threes? when do you toggle to press? or intentional fouls? when do you clear your bench? etc?
5/16/2020 8:31 PM (edited)
Same issues in SIM football. There are more missed extra points and field goals in the 4th quarter than the other 3 quarters combined. Fix the SIM!
5/16/2020 1:01 PM
4th quarter Issues Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.